Hi everyone, welcome to Monograms & Moscato!
As summer has arrived and I have more time, I decided what a better way to use some of that time than to revamp and reintroduce this blog. Knowing what I know now about communications, social media and branding, I think this blog has more potential than ever before and I am excited to establish it and grow within the blogging community.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am a twenty-two year old who likes to call Portland home. I recently graduated from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Arts degree in public relations. College was hands down the best four years of my life and I am a little sad to be done if I am being honest.
If you ask anyone that knows me, I am sure they will tell you I have a little bit of a sassy side. But I like to blame that on the fact that I am an only child and I have red hair (so I automatically have to have a fiery side).
Aside from writing and blogging, some of my favorite things include:
- Anything social media related! I am always on my phone - usually on Snapchat.
- Pugs! Every time I come close to one, I have to take a photo with it.
- Yellow curry with a side of jasmine rice and a Thai iced tea.
- Watching the sunset from cool look-out points.
- Binge watching shows on Netflix. Some of my binge-worthy faves include: Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Riverdale, Gossip Girl and How I Met Your Mother.
- Lavender flavored anything and everything. If you're ever in the Portland-area, try the honey lavender ice cream flavor at Salt & Straw.
- Decorative throw pillows and blankets.
- La Croix. You can almost always find me with a can of passionfruit La Croix in my hand.
- Reading thriller books. My current read? The Woman in Cabin 10.
ABOUT THE BLOG
Monograms & Moscato initially started in the summer on 2015 after I stumbled across a few beauty and lifestyle bloggers through Instagram. As I began to explore more of these types of blogs and the blogging community in general, it inspired me to start my own blog. While I put a lot of hard word and time into making my blog exactly what I wanted it to be, other priorities came first and the blog was placed on a back burner until now.
Although it has been almost two years since I have wholeheartedly blogged on Monograms & Moscato, I am dedicated to using this blog as a creative outlet where I will share all things that make me happy; from adventures I go on, foods I find delicious to products I can't live without.
With that being said, after a platform change and complete redesign, I want this blog to showcase my passions, as well as an example of my communications and writing skills. I hope you stick around to see what all that I have in store!